Monday, August 08, 2005

Sitting on Yellow Angel Fish!

My visit to a bathroom accessories shop was an eye-opener: matching wash basin and toilet set (with similar edging), dolphin-shaped toilet tissue holder, steam/sauna cubicle set (comes with music) etc.

The most amazing one is the toilet seat cover with cute angel fish, sea horses etc …. and how much does it cost?

“Best price I give you – only RM140-00!” I was told. I nearly pengsan.

But I felt good – I’ve finally talked my mom into renovating her attached bathroom; take out the useless and dangerous bathtub and replace it with a nice shower cubicle, some fancy faucets, stainless steel mirror cabinet with light and new toilet seat cover with bright yellow angel fish! And a fan is a must! WOW!

Told me sister about the “5-star” hotel bathroom and my sister asked how much she has to pay! (referring to the premier toilets at KLCC.)

Besides the thrill of having a yellow angel fish toilet seat and other fancy stuff, the main reason for the renovation is my fear of an accident in the bathroom.

Recently, a good friend slipped in the bathroom and injured her right middle finger (told her she can show that finger to anybody she doesn’t like!). Luckily, that’s the only extent of the damage.

Insyallah, the new fancy dandy bathroom will provide more assurance than the current bathtub.

1 comment:

Fauziah Ismail said...

Maam, wouldn't want Nemo's friend to see me doing my business in the bathroom ... I'll stick to conventional seats, thank you!